My client is looking for a Senior Company Secretary Assistant to join their London team. This role will offer you the opportunity to deliver Company Secretarial support to a portfolio of UK corporates and funds, including listed investment trusts.
This opportunity will offer hybrid-working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- UK Client portfolio management
- Meeting support including minute-taking (board, committee and shareholder meetings
- Preparing Statutory Filings and Statutory Record Management.
- Drafting/preparing board papers and board packs
- Annual reports
- Ad-hoc responsibilities, including AGM's
- ICSA/CGI qualifications desirable
- Strong knowledge of UK company law and corporate governance best practice
- Client relationship management
This is a great opportunity to gain listed work experience in a hybrid-working role at a FTSE250 listed firm.
If this sounds of interest, do get in touch Triston Murgatroyd or apply with your CV online!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Triston Murgatroyd at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.