Are you looking to progress your career as a company secretarial manager? Do you have experience in professional services?
Our client is looking to hire a manager for a company secretarial role in the London area. The ideal candidate will have experience maintaining statutory registers, drafting minutes and resolutions and assisting with UK incorporations.
- Company statutory registers from a variety of sources
- Stamp duty in respect of share transfers
- Changes to Articles
- Liaising with formation agents
- CGI qualified or part qualified
- Working knowledge of corporate governance and UK corporate law
- Anti money laundering experience
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Greg McHugh at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.