Are you looking to start a career as a Trainee Company Secretary in Jersey? This hybrid-working role could be a great opportunity to begin your Company Secretarial career!
My client is a global trust and corporate management company with offices based in St. Helier, Jersey. You will get the chance to work with and support my client's corporate services team.
This role offers hybrid-working, with 2 days in office.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide support to a portfolio of multi-jurisdictional clients
- Updating client records and maintaining client documents
- Liaising with clients and maintaining client relationships
- Taking on ad-hoc tasks as required
- CGI qualifications/studies highly desirable
- Strong academic background
- Commitment to the Company Secretarial profession
This trainee role in Jersey is an exciting opportunity for those looking to gain entry into the Company Secretary space in a collaborative environment.
If this sounds of interest to you, please do get in contact with Triston Murgatroyd to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Triston Murgatroyd at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.