I am currently hiring for an in-house Corporate Governance Manager to join a global professional services business. In this Corporate Governance Manager role you'll report to the Chief Governance Officer whilst taking on duties across board and committee support, entity compliance, and projects.
Board and Committees
- Collating board packs
- Minute-taking and circulation post-meeting
- Act as Secretary to various boards and committees
- Organise and attend board meetings
- Act as lead governance advisor for the nominations committee
- Maintain director responsibility lists
- Arranging for execution of documents
- Director inductions
- Companies House filings
- Maintenance of statutory books and registers
- Maintaining corporate governance framework including the voluntary adoption of the UK Corporate Governance Code
- Lead the board evaluation performance survey
- Support on entity formation projects
- Entity rationalisation
- Co-ordinate the internal licensing approval process
- Provide governance support for the annual audit and insurance renewal
- Create an annual corporate governance calendar to track all key events and deadlines
This role would be suited to you if you are a qualified lawyer or an experienced qualified company secretary, and have experience within a regulated environment.
If this Corporate Governance Manager role sounds like the opportunity for you, apply online with your updated CV or contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal for further information today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.