Company Secretaries - Financial Services Focused
I am currently working with a leading professional services firm who have an extensive portfolio of financial services clients. As such, they're really keen to speak to individuals who are currently working in-house in financial services.
These roles are at a range of different levels with a focus on board support; key duties would include:
- Providing end to end Board and Committee support to a range of clients
- Providing a dedicated point of contact for all Board and Committee members
- Preparing annual agenda planners
- Liaising with clients to draft meeting agendas
- Acting as relationship manager for large clients and overseeing a team providing Board and Committee support to those clients
- Collating and distributing meeting papers using a range of corporate secretarial software
- Attending Board and Committee meetings, minute-taking and providing support and guidance on procedural and governance matters at meetings
- Coordinating with relevant individuals for the minute review process, distribution of minutes, and execution of finalised minutes
- Drafting of relevant documentation to approve and effect corporate changes and undertaking any statutory filings with the Registrar of Companies
- Supporting on governance projects
- Experience of attending and minuting Board and Committee meetings, preferably in the financial services sector preferable, not essential
- Solution focused, confident in communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to take ownership of tasks, time and workload by prioritising and managing expectations
- CGI qualifications held in high regard but not essential
- Competitive salary with annual review and performance bonus scheme
- Generous pension contribution
- WFH 2 days per week
- Full healthcare cover
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Study support
- Hybrid working
- Attractive office space
Do get in touch if you are keen on this asap!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.