Company Secretarial Manager
£60,000 - £75,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well-respected professional services team at an exciting point in its development.
This is a chance to develop your managerial experience as part of an expanding team who is responsible for services to an extensive and varied client portfolio. As such, it would be the perfect opportunity for a Company Secretarial Manager who has a sound technical knowledge of statutory compliance, meeting support and a desire to take their career to the next level.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Providing end to end board and committee support to clients
- Acting as relationship manager
- Liaising with clients to draft meeting agendas
- Supporting the team with governance and transactional projects
- Drafting of relevant documentation to approve and effect corporate changes and undertaking any statutory filings with Companies House
- This Company Secretarial Manager role would be ideally suited to an individual with professional services, transactional and meeting support experience.
- Hybrid working
- 3 days in the office, 2 from home
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.