A Manchester-based professional services firm is looking for a company secretarial manager/assistant manager to join their UK portfolio team. This role would be the point of contact for a portfolio of clients, providing high quality advice and work with others in the portfolio team to deliver an excellent client experience and ensure clients remain up to date with their statutory obligations.
This role is hybrid working, meaning you are not required to be in the office full-time. It also comes with amazing benefits such as sponsored exams, eyecare, private medical insurance, season ticket loans, and lots more!
- Responsibility for overseeing a large portfolio of UK clients
- Advising clients on corporate secretarial matters, including annual statutory requirements and routine company changes
- Drafting of relevant documentation to approve and effect corporate changes and undertaking any statutory filings with the Registrar of Companies
- Line managing and mentoring junior colleagues
- Reviewing and enhancing team processes
- Supporting the wider team with governance and transactional projects
- A degree, ideally in Law/Business Studies, although this is not essential
- ICSA part or fully qualified (or other professional qualification if relevant experience can be demonstrated)
- Company secretarial experience is desired
- Experience of attending and minuting Board and Committee meetings, preferably in the professional services sector
- A proven record of high performance and achievements
- Excellent computer skills, in particular MC Office, Excel and Outlook
Get in touch today before you miss out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.