One of the UK’s leading company formation agencies is looking for an ambitious and experienced business development manager to join their newly formed specialist company secretarial and corporate services firm, based in the heart of London.
This role opens you up to progression through taking primary responsibility for the delivery of a range of services to clients. As well as progression, this role also comes with a number of amazing benefits, such as a commercial bonus scheme, performance bonus, private medical insurance, annual cost of living salary increase, and many more!
- Procuring contractual engagements for private limited company transactional corporate services work and public listed company secretarial work with large accountancy firms, law firms, AIM listed firms, and PLCs
- Develop sales strategies focused on maximising profitability and client satisfaction
- Develop brand awareness strategy for the firm within target industries
- Work closely with senior management to deliver company’s strategic objectives
- Research and identify new business opportunities, growth areas, and partnerships
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years business development experience
- At least 3 years working in business development in the Corporate Services world
- A specialist understanding of the UK company secretarial market
- Ability to identify and pursue upselling opportunities
Apply today to avoid missing out on this opportunity!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Sabrina Asfour on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.