Are you interested in building your company secretarial career but you’re unsure where to start? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! A well-known professional services firm is looking for graduates at all levels with an interest in company secretarial work to join its UK portfolio team. This role is based out of their Manchester office, and they are looking for someone to form part of their high calibre team responsible for delivering an extensive range of corporate secretarial and governance services to a portfolio of UK clients.
As well as offering hybrid working, this role also provides benefits that will be sure to catch your interest, such as sponsored exams, private medical insurance, eyecare, season ticket loans and lots more. You will also be given the opportunity to shadow senior colleagues in order to pick up the skills and knowledge.
- Advising a portfolio of clients on compliance matters, including annual statutory requirements, routine company changes and share capital changes
- Providing meeting support to clients, including board meeting attendance, minute meetings and dissemination of board packs
- Ensuring that invoices for work completed are issued accurately and on time
- Drafting board minutes and shareholder resolutions to make relevant company changes
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Desire to complete CGI qualification
- Familiarity with basic company secretarial tasks such as confirmation statements
- High organisational skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Contact the company secretarial team today so you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.