A highly regarded professional services firm is looking for graduates at all levels to join their fast-growing global team as a junior company secretary. This role, located in Manchester, offers the opportunity to shadow those in more senior positions, so you can learn and pick up the company secretarial trade.
This role comes with a number of benefits, such as sponsored exams, private medical insurance, eyecare, season ticket loans and plenty more. This role also offers hybrid working, meaning you only have to be in the office for 3 days a week and the rest can be remote.
- Advising a portfolio of clients on compliance matters, including annual statutory requirements, routine company changes, and share capital changes
- Corresponding directly with clients and third parties
- Drafting board minutes and shareholder resolutions to make relevant company changes
- Ensuring statutory books remain up to date
- Assisting with the maintenance of electronic corporate records using Diligent Entities
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High organizational skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Interest in company secretarial work
This role is open to all levels, so apply now to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity to build your company secretarial career.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.