A superb opportunity has arisen to join a well-established professional services team and gain exposure to listed work.
The firm is now looking to bring on board an ambitious individual to be responsible for delivering cosec and governance services to a portfolio of entities as well as managing and developing the wider team.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Preparing statutory documentation for routine and complex corporate matters
- Maintenance of statutory registers and Companies House filings
- Attendance and minuting of client board and general meetings
- Preparation and compilation of board papers
- Assistance with AIM/UKLA client compliance
- Assistance with corporate governance client compliance
In addition, you will have the opportunity to take on business development duties, developing relationships with new and existing clients.
This would be suited to an experienced individual who is ICSA qualified or at finalist level.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.